Friday, May 08, 2009

Heh

I love it when Remo has the hiccups, it cracks me up.

So I'm doing well still on fighting back the demons. Granted my day has been full of Jillian Michaels and riding my bike and having a long walk and talk with my brother on the beach, but still, these are the things you do when you feel good and I do...so.

THEMS IS COMING!

I have a question about this lady from Gossip Girl, Jessica Szohr:



I think she is fantastically beautiful. I would like to look like her, very much.

John however finds her not just...not beautiful, but he finds her REALLY unattractive.

What do you guys think?

Okay, happy Friday.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I find the GG lady a mix of both. Sometimes I think she's really pretty, other times ... eh, not so much.

smussyolay said...

when she's smiling in the left picture, she looks pretty pretty. but in the right picture, she looks like an evil vampiro, and not in a good way. in a scary way. not a beautiful way. i'm not into her.

Dan Izzo said...

Hideously unattractive. You can tell she thinks she's hot, and I always find this somewhat unattractive. It's sexy when a lady notices that YOU think she's hot, and then thinks she's hot, but when she's spraying that hot look everywhere like a skunk with diarrhea, not sexy.

Hixx said...

Heh. Izzo. I miss you.