Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yeowch

Woke up so early this morning, we just haven't seemed to drop the last of the jet lag. We keep waking up at 4AM raring to go. Which is fine, but by 6:00 we're trying to watch back episodes of Lost and we get...well....lost.

So I ran again this morning, which was probably stupid, and did some squats, equally as stupid, in the rain, really stupid.

My legs hurt.

But I have to say I'm at a weight I haven't seen in many years. And I just don't want to gain it all back.

John's on a new food kick (he really dug eating the thai food, he's got a dairy problem and hasn't felt this good in forever) so we're eating really well, that helps.

Anyway, I went to work today!

It was weird, and nice. What's weird is that I'm not really making any money from this job. It's part time and doesn't quite cover what I get from unemployment, so I'm going to work but not making anymore money. Weird.

But the nice part is its a really nice office and I have a JOB. It could turn into full time later if stars align, so thats a nice option to have if the world goes even more to shit.

Plus its just nice to be in the world with people.

Kay, we're going to try Lost again.

No comments: