Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanks

Instead of things I'm thankful for, I'm going to do some actual giving of thanks!

Thank you John for being so completely loving and open and amazing. You are the rock and the inspiration in this family and thank you for taking such good care of me all the time.

Thank you to Sabrina for being the best best woman and friend anyone ever had, and for letting me know I'm not crazy when I think certain things, but I'm just...me. Oh, and thank you for all the movies in our future.

Thank you to the Barberas, Wendy and Matt, the best friends any one could ever have. You guys got us through our wedding and we'll make sure to get you through yours too, can't wait!

Thank you to my brothers, who in very different ways let me know its okay to be me, and that even better than that, that it is awesome to be me.

Thank you to my mother for providing me with years worth of both comedic and dramatic plotlines.

Thanks to my pup, you know what you do.

Thanks to my blog readers! It's nice to know there are some people out there enjoying what they read.

Thank you to books, BOOKS, BOOOOKS!

Thank you to Fable II, for letting me shave off my lady-beard yesterday.

Everyone have the best thanksgiving ever, I'll probably be back on Friday as I struggle with my last 10,000 Nanowrimo words, the proverbial shit is hitting the proverbial fan now, its kinda fun.

YAY! Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Erica said...

HAHAH! What a sweet and hilarious post.

Much love to you and the fam.
E

wafelenbak said...

Awwww. Very sweet.
Hope you guys have a nice holiday!

Wendy said...

Aw! I love you! I am sooo thankful for you guys too!!! And I am equally thankful for our "Friends Thanksgiving" I can't think of anyone else I would've rathered spent it with. Much love!! xoxo