Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One up one down two up two down

Hm, me thinks someone wants to play some drinking games!

Worked out hard this morning, this playground workout is really great for me. I am now doing some step work on the benches, I think my vagina hurts.

One other thing I wanted to mention about being unemployed and my creativity levels...

I'm really enjoying finding out about how I work, how I like to work, what good times of the day are for me, when I'm feeling creative, when I just want to veg out, when I like to exercise and when I don't. This whole thing is turning out to be such a learning experience on getting to know myself, I'm honestly truly thankful. I am no longer pinned down to a set standard of when I should be working, but now can really try a bunch of different things to see what I like.

Oddly enough, it seems to be pretty 9-5 oriented! HA!

I get up about 7:30AM, I really find I can't sleep much later than that, signs of me growing old I think. I run then, or do my playground workout, arrive home about 8:30 or so, do some odd chores around the house, stretch, make phone calls then I head to the library around 10 and work till around 3 or 4. I find after that I'm pretty much finished with anything really focused.

Around 8 or so I get the itch to get on the computer for any research I need to do (like internet cafes available in thailand!) and then I go to bed around 11-11:30.

And that to me is a wonderful day.

But I'm also learning how I work, I like quiet, so I like the library. If the TV is going on behind me or the radio, I get confused! I like little breaks, every two hours or so I need to go outside, or walk the dog, or walk around the neighborhood. I like to work on one thing at a time until that thing is done, never been much of a multi-tasker, I can say that now!

It's really fascinating and I"m really enjoying this part of unemployment, where does my creativity come from? When does it come? How, why? All these things I find fascinating and gets me one step closer to knowing myself enough to know what step comes next.

Kay, blog post comes right before I have to do something I don't want to do. better get to it.

No comments: