Monday, September 15, 2008

Ring around the rosie

ACK!

HI!

OMG!

OKAY!

So, yeesh, how about that rain huh? Good thing John and I decided we didn’t have a ton to do this weekend because honestly, we did not do a ton this weekend and it was fantastic. We hung out with each other and with friends and just had a really nice quiet weekend. But it’s all over now!

Woke up this morning at about 5:30, one minute sound asleep the next minute wide awake. The week of one’s wedding is probably not the exact right time to sleep in.

I feel great though, we have a lot to do, but its all little stuff, all add-ons, so if something horrible happened and we couldn’t do even one more thing till Saturday, well…we’d be fine. So that’s great.

I just picked up our wedding rings! This is it for me; this is what I’ve been waiting for honestly. For some reason the rings are what I want the most. I want my wedding ring. I want to wear it. I want to be married to John. I WANT MY RING. And they are pretty pretty.

We got “Make no small plans” inscribed on the inside of the rings, and our wedding date. Hee. Awesome.

So, I don’t know, I’m really all over the place. I forced myself (after an hour of debating and complaining about it, sorry babe) to go out and run in the pouring rain. But I knew I had to, my body is so hopped up, my mind is so filled with things, my tummy so filled with too much meat, that running and my bike remain my saving grace this week.

I’m even VERY much looking forward to a run Saturday morning downtown, through Millennium Park, Grant Park…where I never get to run.

S’gonna be quite a week. Bear with me all over the place!

No comments: