Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Kinda Middle Mind

Yup, so we go on vacation tomorrow to the Big Easy for boobs, beer and …. Um…a wedding. I’m very excited, everything is set and now I’m just trying to finish out the day here.

We’ll get to what today is, but I want you all to see something first. My brother sent me this link and I think it is totally and completely hilarious:

http://ack-attack.livejournal.com/370261.html

My brother asked me once what I wanted to do with my writing and I told him I want to be the intellectual of the “middle-mind”. My term middle-mind comes from a book by Curtis Smith (much of the book I’m too middle-mind to understand), but he condemns the middle-mind, as many do, as basically being sheep, non-thinkers, easily persuaded to love what “the man” tells us to love.

I am the middle mind. I’ll admit it. I’m very mainstream in what I enjoy. I love Britney Spears, I love The Hills and I love CGI special effects. But I also happen to believe that I got a bit of intellectual genius and strong critical thinking from my parents. I’m obviously not a stupid girl, but I love what people tell me to love and I love it with a passion.That website perfectly represents what I want out of my own writing. It comes as off as childish and middle-mind, but it’s so freaking hilarious, there is no way this girl is middle mind. Its satire and satire at its finest. It makes fun of everyone; including herself and I just…I really love this site and just want people to see what I mean.


OKAY, enough about me, lets talk about who’s kinda hot!Who is kinda hot?


I’ll tell you.


Mr. Vin Diesel



I don’t know where my boy has been lately, but that doesn’t mean my fondness for Mr. Diesel has faded. He’s definitely not my type, that big, thick body with muscley muscles. We know I usually go for a slimmer, taller type, and one with hair.

But something about him, that cute smile (thank you!), that ability to laugh at himself, his nice, creamy coffee color, he’s just kind of a sexy guy.

I love XXX, I love The Fast and the Furious, I love the kind of action movies he makes.

I’m not sure I need to see him doing “funny” movies or anything, but if the next summer blockbuster was Vin racing around in a city, hunting down bad guys, I’d probably fork over 10+ bucks to go see it.

So here’s to you Vin Diesel, welcome to the ranks.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome review of "lost" on Ack. Vin's OK, but that is based entirely on Pitch Black, one of the better monster movies from the past few years.

James