Friday, July 28, 2006

Celebrity lookalikes

This morning while I was attempting to touch my toes, I was thinking about who I looked like celebrity wise.

Because my boyfriend is the kindest, most sweetest heart alive, he told me recently he thought I was beginning to look like Lauren Hutton; which is a very kind thing to say, if you believe that sort of thing.

Now I’ve heard all sorts of things about who I look like, here’s me, here they are, now you decide.

What say you?


ME!


Lauren Hutton!


Stockard Channing!


Sean Young!


Joan Cusack! But you can't answer that I look most like her, cause then I'll cry.

3 comments:

Mr. B said...

Is "A Dogs Butt" an option?

If so, I choose "A Dogs Butt" as the celebrity that you look most like.

If "A Dogs Butt" ISN'T an option, then I choose the same one Juan chose, whoever that was.

Now then, what do I win for answering correctly?

Hixx said...

Huh, and I thought we were friends Biddle!

Anonymous said...

Drew Barrymore.


james