Sunday, December 04, 2005

did it

a rare quick Sunday post to say two things (no wait, three things. Thank you John):

#1. Yes of course, if you're still smoking cigarettes (I even hate the way it sounds now, seriously) you are still addicted to them. Even if you're only having a few every once in awhile. Duh.

#2. I'm typing this from my new laptop. Its weird. The keys are weird. But they're soft under my fingers, and I like that. I have to press them a little harder, but they're smaller, so it's weird.

#3. I passed my art deco certification. I am officially *truly* done with all things docenting for the year, and for another few months when it gets nice out and I start giving tours again. I did it. My first year is done. It's a piece of cake from here on out. Feels really good.

That's it. Not bad for a Sunday.

No comments: