Monday, November 07, 2016

Switchin' to Glide

I found this song again, heard it in somewhere, downloaded it, been listenin' to it again.




Shit. I've been working so hard this summer, not just on tours, but me and the Whole30 and my life and I'm really tired of being anxious and no fun and all work and only some play that really isn't that fun.

I couldn't tell you the last time I had a laugh out loud, roaring good time.

I fear that's what comes from not drinking, but alas, the last thing I want to do is drink. So.

But in general, where has all this anxiety and fear gotten me?

I'm safe, I'm warm, I have enough $$ right at the moment for it to be okay, so it has gotten me that, but I'm pretty sure I would have all those things and be a little lighter in my heart.

I'm hard on myself, we all are. I can be hard on my husband and I don't like that at all.

Why am I so hard on the both of us and why and how and how is it helping me?

I'm going to work on finding a little more joy, being a little more receptive, giving my brain and body a break.

I'm switching to glide. It's easier that way.



No comments: