Friday, February 25, 2011

Getting there...

So okay, I'm getting there.

Home stretch!

Book is due March 1.

I am turning it in March 1.

And I'm good with that. There's more to be done, but it's all kind of polish right now. The book is written. Now I just get to, I don't know, make it more fun. Right now it's very THESE ARE FACTS. Now I get to add a little personality, a little tour guide if you will.

So, I'm going now.

Oh, a few things:

1. Survivor is awesome. Boston Rob is awesome.

2. Face Off on the SyFy channel is really excellent too. It's Project Runway for special effects people and it's really fun. Highly recommend.

Okay.

Bibliography. Guh.

1 comment:

wafelenbak said...

Wow! I feel like that happened so fast. (it probably didn't feel that way to you--heh) So excited for you!