Thursday, March 04, 2010

Ack!

It's already Thursday.

Hell, it's already March.

I cannot believe how fast time has flown since the 1st of the year. It's crazy! It's March? Really??? I'd like to say "where did the time go?" (or maybe I wouldn't like to say that) because I know exactly where it went, it went to getting our damn lives back together and it's been good and fast.
We've both been working so hard, it's nice to be back.

Went to the dentist today for the first time since before the wedding (which in Hixx world is not that long) and oh it felt good. I might have a nasty thing under an old filling, but it might not be that nasty and that's just stuff my mouth contributes to my life...so not that bad. No other cavities or anything, so that's pretty good! Felt good to get the teeth cleaned though. Man, I wish we all could have dental insurance. That's what they should be fighting for for petes sakes.

I did a private tour last night of the Pedway, it was a riot. I really dig doing these extra tours. The ones where someone in the group gets a bunch of people to go. Last night everyone had to run and do shots in the pedway bar before continuing on. I dig that. Yup.

Tonight I'm taking my mother to see Stephen Sondheim. It's a surprise. Although, I'm sure she knows. The last time I took my mother to the theater was truly one of the most profoundly upsetting experiences of my life, so I'm a little nervous, but it's cool - I'm awesome - it translates to all things now. Ain't no nothing I can't handle.

SURVIVOR TONIGHT!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Good luck and have fun tonight!
xoxo

Hixx said...

Thank you thank you!