So yeah, it's Tuesday. It's normally Ask the Hixx day, but you know what? I've answered enough questions. So I have questions for you, my lovely readers. Please to answer any or all of these questions and know that I truly need the answers!
1. What do you do to avoid "resistence?" The nagging, obnoxious voice in your head who tells you it's just fine to sit on the couch rather than work, exercise or call your mom? What are your mental tricks for getting around this?
2. Are there special agents (ha) for something like a travel show host? Or hosts in general? I think maybe I need an agent, but I really don't want to do commercials or that kind of thing...anyone?
3. Anyone have any budget tips? John and I have started weekly meetings on our budget and are now on Mint.com (where we discovered our expensive habit of non-Chase ATMS), but I'm wondering what software/websites you use, or any special tricks you have of saving or spending money?
4. Where can I get a cheap eyebrow wax and haircut?
5. Is it okay to wear a turquoisy (aqua blue really) dress for an autumn wedding in Florida? And if one were to wear shoes to said wedding, would they be black shoes or creme shoes?
Thanks you all! Help me out huh?