Made it! I MADE IT!
A show opening, a shower, a bachelorette party, wigs, a tour, dinner and my birthday and I'm ALIVE.
What a great weekend, a long list of things to celebrate.
Here are a few things I learned over the weekend:
1. I can manage to look like a full-grown, adult woman when I want to.
2. It's not that often that I want to.
3. I am 39.
4. A hot tour may not turn out to be my best tour
5. boys think they are stronger and sturdier than women when it comes to getting their party on, they're not, we are. Take that and smoke it.
6. Wigs can make some women look hot, they can make other women look hilarious.
7. I am a firm believer that the hilarious camp is just as much fun.
8. Sometimes the first one back can be a little rusty, it's to be expected.
9. A Starbucks Passion iced tea unsweetened can be a goddamn lifesaver
10. There are only two funny scenes in Mall Cop, the preview shows you both of these scenes.
11. Tolkien is a damn genius.
12. My husband is pretty cute.
13. Weddings are great fun to be a part of.
14. Especially when you've already had yours so no work is involved.
15. Ain't no rain today, I really should have ridden my bike.
You can see I've grown very wise in middle age.