Friday, June 19, 2009

Good Day Sunshine

I'm staying at work today to do some of my personal work before I go to rehearsal tonight.

Working on the Second City stuff and I have found some GREAT shit. I mean, really great stuff for this tour. I'm so excited. I love this.

We have our yard sale tomorrow---whee! John and I have gathered so much crap I can't believe it. What a riot.

We just finished Season One of Breaking Bad. We are totally digging it and Bryan Cranston is the awesomest ever.

I can't watch So You Think You Can Dance because I can't watch that woman judge anymore. She makes me crazy.

Sometimes you just need to have dinner with your lady friends.

This Chicago storm is the storm that is going to break summer wide open. I know it.

I have to move.

Happy Friday!

No comments: